Online performance management
August 14, 2020
Leading Global Health Services Company
- A leading global health services company, had a nascent Web Analytics practice and needed support to implement more complex tagging and to migrate their On-Demand system to On Premises
- On Premises software required to be installed and configured & On Demand system needed to be migrated to On Premises
- Lack of insight into customer behavior and lower conversion ratio.
- The “why” factor on user drop off on vital pages remained unanswered
Analytics Led Approach
- Analyzed existing On Demand tagging and reports, offered improvement ideas, best practices, and fixed existing issues.
- Lead the On-Premises software installations and configurations.
- Seamless integration of the WebTrends tags within the portal web pages.
- Implementation of Tealeaf suite of products for quantifying and qualifying customer behavior on the web and thereby aid campaign measurement.
- Tealeaf events and reports to identify KPIs on the application.
- Insights to drive website deployment
- Insights to structure portal/website marketing campaigns
- Advice on On Premises hardware sizing was communicated, allowing client to correct the mistake early on in the project
- Tealeaf data is used a key factor in site improvement proposals and enhancement retrospections
Critical Success Factors
- Creation of automated scripts (marketing campaign file validation, log file pruning, log file transfers) led to effort savings of over 10%
- Standard and consistent web reporting., data accuracy in reports restored to 95%