Performance monitoring for HUB across geographies
September 10, 2020
One of the top 3 US Pharmaceutical companies
- Company has tie up with third party vendor in setting HUB’s to facilitate the availability of their specialty drugs. HUB serves as a single point of contact for patients to access specialty drugs, as well as providing comprehensive healthcare management services that ensure adherence to prescribed therapies.
- Company wanted to monitor the performance of nurses operating out of such HUB’s across geographies and roll out incentive compensation.
Analytics Led Approach
- Gathered data from various internal sources/tools and crystallized the key aspects that influence the HUB’s execution efficiency .
- Systemized the best and comprehensive approach in calculating metrics for monitoring performance of nurses after discussions with stake holders from multiple teams.
- Designed a structured workflow based application to capture qualitative and quantitative metrics for Incentive compensation.
- The company was able to get a clear idea about the performance of various territories and decide the incentive compensation
- Provided value add by supporting the metrics by establish correctness of approach, statistical relevance of the numbers obtained.
Critical Success Factors
- HUB’s performance efficiency is effectively captured. Company can monitor and reach out to HUBs having unusual trends.
- Company is able to decide incentive performance in a transparent and effective manner.