VOC Marketing Analytics
September 10, 2020
A global payment processing company
- With almost all transactions becoming electronic in nature, the company wanted assistance in identifying and tracking the underlying trends in the customer base.
- Collating customer feedback from VOC Survey and creating periodic comprehensive and relevant dashboards for the VOC leadership as well as account teams on a monthly basis.
Analytics Led Approach
- Data relating to firsthand customer interactions was pulled out of customer satisfaction surveys .
- Use SPSS, Text Miner and Excel to run aggregate results over past 36 months to identify and view trends of customer loyalty vis-a-vis call center performance in areas of call satisfaction, agent satisfaction and first call resolution.
- Analyzing the customer experience for customer specific responses in the future resulted in increases sales and customer satisfaction.
- A more sophisticated evaluation of the customer feedback surveys and better analysis of customer data
Critical Success Factors
- Timely analysis and detection of flaws in customer experience can lead to upto 3% increased revenues for the company through better FCR, agent satisfaction and call satisfaction