Adobe Analytics (Omniture) Implementation Through TMS
September 10, 2020
Privately held USA supermarket chain
- Due to increased IT dependency in adding , editing & removing third party a Tag Management System is needed to implement third party tags.
- SiteCatalyst needs to be re-implemented due to multiple gaps in the existing implementation. Thus a TMS tool of choice needs to be used to implement SiteCatalyst on heb.com.
Analytics Led Approach
- TMS Tool selection: A TMS tool was chosen based on the TMS scorecard which considered stakeholder requirements, current IT set-up etc.
- SiteCatalyst Requirements: Identified and documented requirements. Created :
- Tagging Specification document
- Implementation Document
- TMS + SiteCatalyst Implementation: Implemented the bootstrap code on the website. SiteCatalyst tagging completed on the TMS
- Go- Live + Reporting & Analysis: Post Testing and launch, mock dashboard and reports were created. Monthly reports, dashboards with analysis & insights were shared with the clients
- Accelerated website performance
- Documented SiteCatalyst requirements & Implementation through TMS
- Detailed reports with accurate actionable data for use by marketing & ecommerce.
Critical Success Factors
TMS tool deployed that will :
- Modify, test and deploy digital marketing services in real-time
- Deploy new tools faster, accelerating time-to-value
- Reduce day-to-day reliance on busy IT departments and consultants